The response to the presentation you made at the AMC, Inc. staff meeting was unbelievable. My computer was flooded with e-mails from employees who loved your message and your delivery of it.
– Lawrence B. Gardner, VP Human Resources, AMC, Inc.
What an incredible FIND you are! Our employees can’t say enough about how much fun we had. We are all convinced it’s the best luncheon we’ve ever had.
– Sue Mushock, Account Executive, Atlanta Convention and Visitors Bureau
I have never seen this crowd have so much fun and learn at the same time. I was joyfully exhausted by the time you finished – and anxious for more! I’d recommend you to anyone!
– Michael Barr, VP, TRC Staffing Services
You can not attend a Jeff Justice workshop without being both entertained and educated! On a scale of five, you got a 4.8! That’s as close to perfect as we get!
– Diane James, CAE, Executive Director, Georgia Society of Association Executives
Rarely does a speaker that we hire for the ‘Million Dollar Roundtable’ exceed our expectations, but that’s exactly what you have done. Thank you!
– Lou Pierce, in charge of Special Session Speakers for The Million Dollar Roundtable
WOW! The survey results ranked you as the #1 speaker! Most of all you met the needs of all our employees, from the executive level to the new employee. Our employees are already asking, ‘When can we have Jeff back?
– Kerr-Coborn, Denise
Your presentation was right on the mark! Our management leadership team meeting needed to address the stress issue in an informative, uplifting manner. Thank you for adding value to our conference.
– Alan Martin, VP Human Resources, Southern Company
You were terrific! I especially liked the way you were able to involve the audience “personalities” by using information from your interviews with them.
– Wendy Todd, Chapter Service Manager, International Association for Financial Planning
The session you conducted for me was outstanding! Using humor in dealing with daily stress is not a new concept, but your presentation and delivery was exceptional and really brought the message home.
– Keith Tolbert, Asst. VP-Budgets-BellSouth